Monday 5 March 2007

Good intentions...


Sometimes I find myself very frustrated with myself. I start every week with the best intentions to go to the gym every day, to not miss a workout, to make sure I eat healthily every meal, and yet as soon as there is the smallest set back, I give in and slip straight back in to my old habits.


Yesterday I decided I would do a heavy leg workout at the gym in the morning and that I would have some healthy eggs on toast for breakfast to give me that early morning protein boost and get my metabolism going for the day.


Then I ended up finishing late at work. I got home at 2 in the morning, went to bed and got up at 10 o'clock. I groggily made my way downstairs, filled a cereal bowl with frosties, had a cup of very nice coffee and then realised that there was no way I could get to the gym, do my workout and still be back in time to pick Emily up from Playgroup...


And I'm still sat in my dressing gown...

No comments: