Monday 2 July 2007

Weight loss...


I have recently been trying to lose weight again. For a week and a half I did very well. I lost 9 lbs in 10 days... (I always lose weight fast when I first start dieting).


Then I had a bad day at work. I got home and ate a big pizza. And garlic bread. And Hanky Panky Pie.


It amazes me how the smallest of things can throw me completely out. The reason I ate badly that day basically comes down to the fact that I forgot to take my eggs to work. Consequently I ended up eating 4 slices of white toast covered in marmelade and butter. Then I missed lunch due to dealing with a prisoner.


I went to work the next day feeling fairly guilty about the bad stuff I'd eaten the day before when on the way I heard Him say: "I don't care how you look. I'm proud of you and I love you."


I felt much better after that!

No comments: