Wednesday 15 August 2007

Holiday

I am currently on holiday at the moment. Well, a holiday with the children at my in-law's house in Dunstable (Luton by any other name!)

I'm pretty sure holidays are for relaxing... Not so apparently. Despite my in-laws having had 3 children of their own, their house is no longer child proof and so I have spent the last two days running around after my children trying to stop them breaking things...

I brought a stairgate with me and installed it myself (probably the main problem). There was a big banging noise this morning as it crashed down the stairs, narrowly missing one of the children.

All in all, so far I've not relaxed much, but I will be taking my children to the zoo tomorrow and that should be good. (who knows, maybe there'll be an unfortunate encounter with some lions and my holiday will be much more relaxing! Only joking...)

At least I'm getting some time to play my guitar!

Laters.

No comments: