Monday 11 February 2008

Dietary dilemma


Not so much a dilemma really, but rather a necessity. Having returned from the men's weekend away with church I weighted myself and realised that as I'm back at a massive 16st5lbs I really have to do something about it.
I realise I've said that before and have previously failed to lose the weight. But again, it is official I am back on a diet and this time I will succeed.
I have set goals.
I have set target dates for said goals.
My goals are "SMART", ie Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Time-Specific.

Anyhow, goals are as follows:

To lose 3 lbs a week during the first 6 weeks, then re-evaluate.

To lose 2 inches from my waist in the next 6 weeks. A further 2 inches in the 6 weeks following that.

Measurements at this time are as follows:

Weight: 16st5lbs (104.5 kgs)
Waist: 40'' (I know, that's very bad...)
BMI: 31.9 (yes, apparently I'm in the obese category...)

Anyhow, I will be following the "Abs Diet" which I have followed previously and it worked wonders for me.

Today has gone well so far...

2 comments:

revolution said...

165?


i'm at an all time high of 240.

Alex Boxall said...

16stone and 5 pounds is 229 pounds, I think...