Sunday 15 June 2008

Jon Bovi


I went to watch Bon Jovi the other day.  I actually had a great time.  I've never really been a massive Bon Jovi fan, but despite this, having managed to get the tickets for a very reasonable £10 I went to the show with some friends from work.  We were sat right at the back and were able to see the whole stage...

The show started with a support band called hourstilautumn.  They were very nervous and a little bit rubbish, but then they had to play in front of thousands of people when they were used to playing in front of less than 100...  The sound man kept changing the volume of the guitars and the drums couldn't be heard but hey...  They sound alright on their recordings though...

Anyway, the main show was very well put together but I must admit, I never realised quite how "country" they really are!  Mr Bon was a little camp at times with some of his hand movements, so at least I feel satisfied that if a Big Rock Star (tm) can be a little camp, then I'm alright!

Anyway, they were musically very good, but I think I'd have been a bit bored had it not been for the people I met up with and the fact that there was a group of us from work all enjoying it together!

1 comment:

roselyn said...

good looking and interesting blog… it's nice to be here! Keep on nice post :)