Friday 26 December 2008

Catchup not ketchup

Wow, I've not been on here for ages.   (such is the curse of facebook!!!)

Since I was last here, so much has happened.  My wife has given birth again, this time to a baby boy, named Judah Luke.  

I've had a vasectomy.  Very Scary and still quite painful despite it being over 3 weeks since it happened...  Should I be getting worried?

I've finally joined the cycle team and have a firm resolve to lose weight in the New Year.

I am still leading worship and recently went to a (Free) studio and recorded one of my songs with my friend Jon Cathie and my brother Josh.  Once it's all finished I'll put the result up here in case anyone's interested.

I'll update further another time as I need to go to bed.

Needless to say, at the moment, life is going well!

No comments: