Thursday 15 February 2007

New Song

I've just finished recording a new song...

A wise man (Mr Robins!) once told me that a song should be describable in one sentence. Well here goes:

The songs about how everything we need can and will be found in Jesus and His cross.

The recordings a bit rough around the edges and the actual recording is still subject to change, but I'm fairly pleased with the song itself but am more than happy to hear any comments anyone would like to make. To listen to it, please go to http://www.esnips.com/user/aboxall and click on the songs folder. I don't know how to create a direct link to it from here !

I hope you enjoy it.

4 comments:

Mark Robins said...

Who is Mr Roberts?

Mark Robins said...

And your esnips link doesn't seem to be working?

Alex Boxall said...

Of course by Roberts I actually meant Robins! I only had 4 hours sleep before writing that one!

Alex Boxall said...

Right, I've fixed the typo (Sorry Mr Roberts, whoever you may be!) and also the link so hopefully it will work now...