Thursday 16 November 2006

Life and What goes in to it...

I don't really know why I decided to call my blog that... I think it was the pressure...

There I was, just thinking to myself: "I wonder how easy it is to set up a blog?" and next thing
I know I'm at this page...

It started off easy enough. Name, email address, password and then suddenly:

BLOG SUBJECT?

ANSWER NOW!

I think I must have panicked. Who am I to even consider what goes into life?

I did consider just calling my blog "Me" but I thought that might be a bit egotistical (if that's how you spell it...) My next immediate thought was "penguins", but as I have no real interest in penguins (although I always laugh when people imitate penguins... It's just the way they walk youn know...) but I thought that title was a bit ambiguous and certain penguin lovers may be disappointed to stumble into this with to find no real mention of penguins at all really...

As you can tell the pressure was really building so I just wrote the very next thing that came into my head which was "Life and What Goes in to it"

You'll soon discover, I'm no expert, being only twenty-four at this time and, as such, maybe I should re-label this as "Life - What have I stumbled into?"

Anyhow, a bit about myself: I'm twenty-four, as I said, although I turn 25 a week before christmas, I have a wife, Becky, and three children, Emily (almost 3), Miriam (almost 2) and Naomi (about 7 weeks old). I work as a police officer in Southampton England and most people think I'm the strangest police officer they've ever met...

I love music and play guitar/write songs, and take an active part in Community Church (www.community-southampton.org) here in Southampton.


That was enough for an introduction. If you come back tomorrow, you'll find out more about me and my thoughts. Tomorrow's subject:

Musical Penguins.

No comments: